• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey 2 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DVilleBrewing

Reaction score
I have 2 of these very hard to find 2 gallon kegs. What really makes them special is that the gas in is on the keg, not the lid. The lids have also have a pressure relief valve. I am also including a hard to get 1/8 to 1/4 stainless pipe adaptor. All you need is a 1/4 to corny post adaptor(I bought from adventures in homebrewing for $6), and a gas post. Really cool kegs! $65 each including shipping to the 48 states. Thanks.

image.jpg

Looks like they are already claimed, but I'm curious - they look like they have been cut in half, reduced to 2 gal and welded. What's the deal with that? I've never seen seams like that before.

Looks like they are already claimed, but I'm curious - they look like they have been cut in half, reduced to 2 gal and welded. What's the deal with that? I've never seen seams like that before.

They're flavor tanks from Taylor. They're made that way. They use them to put syrup in for milk shake machines.

I have 3 one gallon kegs just like this... Strawberry, chocolate and vanilla.

For what it's worth, the gas connector (at least for mine) is a scuba BCD quick connect. The actual taylor QD is about $17 + shipping

So what I did was swap that with a stainless steel 1/8" paintball co2 quick disconnect. Then I use the female quick connect on the hose with a check valve. Easy and cheap conversion. Cost around $10

They're flavor tanks from Taylor. They're made that way. They use them to put syrup in for milk shake machines.

I have 3 one gallon kegs just like this... Strawberry, chocolate and vanilla.

Awesome. So they're pushing out milkshake syrup with CO2 or N2? The beverage industry is so weird.

I am interested in this if the other offer falls through.

Awesome. So they're pushing out milkshake syrup with CO2 or N2? The beverage industry is so weird.

I am interested in this if the other offer falls through.

I actually think they push with compressed air

These are still available.....perfect for that cooler Kegerator......only 7 7/8 wide and about 12 1/2 to the top of post!

Back