• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 cases of cleaned/de-labeled bottles (Marietta, PA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990dtgl98

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have a few cases of empty, cleaned, and de-labeled (well, most are, a few are recent and not de-labeled) bottles I want to get rid of since I started kegging. I'd say maybe 6-8 still have labels on them (Dogfish Head). Probably a 50/50 split between Sam Adams bottles and others without markings. Some stubby Sierra Nevada bottles, but I can always keep those if you don't like 'em.

I'm willing to let 2 cases go for now. Located in Marietta, Pa but work in Lancaster and also frequent York and Harrisburg for business, so anywhere in that area would work depending on the day.

Free of course, unless you want to give me a homebrew or two!

:rockin:

I am interested in the bottles if you still have them - I live about 3 miles north of Park City... let me know if you still have them please

Latest posts

Back