• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2.5 barrel brewery available soon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewmoor

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling all of our brewing equipment. Malt Mill, 6 glacier tanks, temp control system and electric brewing system. This system could also be used as a great 1bbl brewery by eliminating one of the mashtuns and use the second boil kettle as a HLT. Here are some pics of what will be available. We just purchase a 7bbl brewhouse so this old stuff needs to go. It will be available sometime in May. Pickup only.

IMG_1105.JPG

72292_1648271974515_1468420387_31720396_3186260_n.jpg

0812101751.jpg

Congratulations!

Sorry to be off topic. Would you have went for a bigger barrel size from the beginning, if you could do it again?

I would not have done anything different. It allowed us to get started for a fraction of the cost. It gave us a chance to make sure the business was going to grow and succed before spending too much money.

I am asking 6k for everything.

This includes all tubing (though you might want to cut off the fittings and replace the tubing). Fittings, freezer for cooling system, spare parts, cip sprayer, and whatever else that will not be useful for our new system.

Did you consider keeping it as a backup? I can't even recall how many times in business I thought back to why I didn't keep a particular piece of equipment that was good for a special task. Obviously if space or financial needs dictate then it might be a moot point.

Best of luck with your growth!

I don't have the room for the old equipment. I also have a 10g pilot system for test batches so It would only cost us money to keep in storage.

if i had the cash and the truck and wanted to live the dream i would be all over this.

Congratz.

Brewmoor. What did your startup for the 7 bbl run you. You can use discretion here obviously but inquiring minds want to know. Curious of where/what you got

WahHooJames said:
Brewmoor. What did your startup for the 7 bbl run you. You can use discretion here obviously but inquiring minds want to know. Curious of where/what you got

Looks like a specific mechanical steam jacketed setup, so shiny and nice.

I don't need anything near that big - But how did your cooling system work out? It was some time ago I recall discussing the freezer and jacketed cooling.

Did you get a glycol system with the new rig?

Congrats on the upgrade! :tank:

It looks like the "electric brewing setup" is 4 SS 55gal drums...is that correct? Just trying to get good idea of everything that is included. A friend and I are seriously talking about this, especially being close.

Not sure our production right now without looking through our tax records. We have been open for 5 months. We had a hard time keeping up with this system after the first month. We only sell in the taproom right now and growlers to go.

Brewmoor said:
Not sure our production right now without looking through our tax records. We have been open for 5 months. We had a hard time keeping up with this system after the first month. We only sell in the taproom right now and growlers to go.

What is all included with this? Where were you able to purchase this equipment and the new equipment? How many fermentors and what size do you have? Me and my brother are researching what it would cost to start on our own.

I have the rig, but you KNOW I'm interested in your fermentation set up.

I'd be happy to take the Glacier tanks and cooling set up you have. Shoot me a PM. Or any e-mail. You have both.

I am working on a deal right now! I should know more in a few weeks. I was offered a straight up trade for a canning system. So I am going to check that out first. I will let everyone know either way.

Back