1962 Masterpiece Canadian Whiskey?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewitt

Reaction score
I recently came into the possession of 7 unopened bottles of 1962 Masterpiece Canadian Whiskey by Lord Calvert Distilleries. Each is in its mint condition original lined case and has an enclosed certificate (photo will follow).

I am interested in whether anyone knows its value and where or how one might go about selling it either online or locally in San Diego, CA.

Thanks for any information.

in 2006 someone was trying to sell some for $225
Here is the link

Yep, that's it. Everything on mine is the same except it is dated 1962 and there are seven of them. I wonder how the price was arrived at. I found very little about this on the web. I wasn't able to register on the site to see whether it ever sold and how much it sold for. If I manage to do that I'll have to contact the poster.

Any other information or interest is welcome.

so what happened to the whiskey? I want one if you know where to find one!!!!!!! I had a bottle from 1964 and it was the best whiskey I'd ever had. got that one for free by a friend and drank the crap out of it... then tried to find another and couldn't... "sad face" :(

so what happened to the whiskey? I want one if you know where to find one!!!!!!! I had a bottle from 1964 and it was the best whiskey I'd ever had. got that one for free by a friend and drank the crap out of it... then tried to find another and couldn't... "sad face" :(
I have just come into the posession of a bottle of 1962 Canadian Masterpiece....

Back