• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas 16 gallon brew kettle / mash tun in Plano TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texastrooper

Reaction score
Clearing out some of my homebrew equipment. This is a 16 gallon brew kettle from Bayou Classic. Comes with thermometer, faucet, strainer, false bottom and lid. Already assembled. All stainless steel. They sell from around $320 to $350 plus shipping.
http://www.bayouclassicfryers.com/b...llon-stainless-steel-brew-kettle-set-6pc.html

I bought this because I wanted one mash tun only for different size batches. It is working great for 10 gallon batches but not very efficient for 5 gallon or smaller batches since the false bottom sits very high.
I decided to stick with my previous equipment. This pot is basically brand new and I like to get at least $250 for it.

I am in Plano north of Dallas/TX.

brewpot.jpg

Back