• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 15g Spike BIAB system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrews_Ale

Reaction score
Hello,

All the hombrew equipment in the follow pictures is for sale at listed price OBO. Willing to ship, buyer covers shipping cost, I'm in the Reading, PA area. If anyone is interested in the lot we can work something out. Not shown is a two tier bottle rack to match the sanitizer sprayer, couple buckets and cases of bottles for local only.... not shipping glass. PM if any interest for anything.

Spike brew kettle, 15 gal, 2 NPT horizontal ports with 3 piece ball value and brew-meter - $225

Blichmann burner, comes with long and short legs - $115

Immersion Chiller - $25

2 Korny ball valve kegs - $25 each

Refractometer - $20

Grain mill - $75

Fast Rack with sanitizer - $15

Cases of bottles $10 each

Case of bombers $15

tempImage4hU4qY.jpg
tempImagepCfROv.jpg
tempImageaFsoAQ.jpg
tempImage9ZeTzp.jpg
tempImagecmwKYS.jpg
tempImagew3rnDC.jpg
tempImageyiKahc.jpg
tempImageGmCAZG.jpg

Last edited:
That's the pre-hellfire burner, I have the same one. Wish I knew the name of it, because it's harder to sell without knowing the name of the things, lol. The location was listed as Reading, PA.

Back