• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia 15 lb CO2 Tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GLWS but just to point out you might have a hard time trying to sell the tank for that price. Dont know if you have seen this tread https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/40-20-co2-tanks-415193/

Not sure what happened there but when I click the link you posted it takes me to a post about cloudy ale that is low ABV????? not sure what that's got to do with him selling that CO2 tank. Just thought I'd put that out there. Maybe it's just my mobile app IDK.

Sent from somewhere to someone

Not sure what happened there but when I click the link you posted it takes me to a post about cloudy ale that is low ABV????? not sure what that's got to do with him selling that CO2 tank. Just thought I'd put that out there. Maybe it's just my mobile app IDK.

Must be you're mobile app, click on it several times from my email and also on the forum and it takes me to the correct link about the tanks for sale.

Must be you're mobile app, click on it several times from my email and also on the forum and it takes me to the correct link about the tanks for sale.

Yeah gotta be. Cause even still this is what it takes me to. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395250548.599268.jpg

Back