• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15 gallon Spike e-HERMS *Price Drop*

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtbr_brewer

Reaction score
Hey All,

Need to downsize my setup (going BIAB), so putting up my Spike e-HERMS for sale. Located in Asheville, NC, and can deliver (and help setup) within a 4 hour drive. Currently the system is boxed up (from moving) and could easily be loaded in the back of a pickup.

Price: $2,750 OBO

Included:

Boil Kettle - V2 15 gallon Spike, 2 welded NPT ports, 1.5" tri-clamp welded fitting and 5500w element, hop stopper 2.0, 3 piece ball valve, compression fitting for temperature gauge
Mash Tun - V2 15 gallon Spike, Spike false bottom, 2 welded ports, (2) 3-piece ball valves, tee fitting and compression fitting for temperature gauge
HLT - V2 15 Gallon Spike Kettle, punched ports, 50' stainless coil, (2) 3 piece ball valves (wort side), (2) 2 piece ball valves (water side), 5500w element, tee fitting and compression fitting for temperature gauge
Hosehead 5BC 50 Amp controller with Monitor (can run both elements at the same time)
5' Stainless Table
Jennair stainless range hood with 6" outlet
(2) Center inlet chugger pumps with fittings and ball valves
All camlock fittings needed to run the system (I threw away the hoses so you will need fresh silicone tubing)
25' Copper immersion chiller (sold the CFC because of poor performance) *would recommend a better chiller*

Pictured but not included:

Sink, counter-flow chiller, reverse osmosis system, kegs, storage containers, and second Sanyo fridge.

Please feel to ask any and all questions.

IMG_5094.jpg

IMG_6124.jpg

IMG_6125.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6127.jpg

IMG_6129.jpg

IMG_6128.jpg

Last edited:
Would you be interested in selling the table and the Spike system? Unfortunately I don't have a need for the ferms or the range hood. I'm fairly close (Raleigh area) if that matters.

Still looking for $2,750 with delivery, but am open to offers. Not able to brew until I get a smaller system for the new place!

Back