• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 15 Gallon Mash Tun with False Bottom, Sight Glass and Blichmann Auto Sparge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southwoodbrew

Reaction score
For Sale 15 Gallon Mash Tun with False Bottom, Sight Glass and Blichmann Auto Sparge (Lima, OH)

The false bottom is a tight fit, and doesn't sit flat. This MT has served me well but I upgraded to a Blichmann pot. Included is a ½" SS Ball Valve, Sight Glass with calibration marks, Blichmann Auto Sparge, full false bottom, full lid and two cam locks. The bottom valve and sight glass have welded spuds, this was done by Spike Brewing back when he was only selling on craigslist. I paid around $450 for pot and all the accessories. Asking $350, but willing to deal.

IMG_8569.jpg

IMG_8570.jpg

IMG_8571.jpg

IMG_8572.jpg

Back