• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana 15 Gallon HERMS Brutus style home beer brewing system $2400

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarrsipius

Reaction score
You can see this setup on my ebay page at the link below. The ebay item is listed at $2500 to cover ebay fees. If you contact me at my email address below instead of via ebay the price is $2400.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222893263985?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

[email protected]

(Sold together, not as individual pieces)

If you are ready to do pro level brewing at home this is the system you need! With the integrated HERMS (Heat Exchanger Recirculated Mash System) coil you will have the ability to dial in precise mash temperatures and maintain them for as long as you need. With this system you can make up to 11 gallons (finished volume) of any style of beer and use any technique, just like the pro’s. Everything is stainless steel. All fittings are sanitary butterfly fittings (these are standard in the brewing/food industry for their ease of use and cleaning). I’ve had this system for a few years and it works great. To purchase everything new would cost well over $3000. Here’s what you get:

-9.5 Gallon SS Hot Liquor Tank with Stainless Steel HERMS coil and glass sight gauge.

-15 Gallon SS Mash Tun with stainless steel false bottom and PEX fly sparge halo.

-15 Gallon SS Boil Kettle with tangential inlet. This allows you to do a whirlpool if you wish.

-Stainless steel brew stand with integrated burners

-2 March pumps model 809 (one of which has an aftermarket stainless steel head and impeller to improve performance.)

-Plate Chiller

-Electrical panel for manual pump control

-Copper plumbing

-All Silicone hoses with stainless steel butterfly fittings

-Complete set of silicone gaskets for all the valve and fitting connections (I think I have a bunch of spares I will throw in as well)

-All the clamps necessary for all the butterfly fittings

Everything works as new with the exception of the thermometer on the mash tun. It needs to be replaced and a new one can be purchased for less than $50.

The system has been meticulously cared for and thoroughly cleaned after every brew day.

I will not break up the system and sell individual pieces so please do not ask.

If you decide to purchase the system I also have a 15 gallon stainless steel conical fermenter with an upright freezer with a temperature control unit that I will sell. I’m waiting to list that part until after I have sold the brew rig. I will be asking 625 for those 3 items but I’ll go lower if you are buying the brew rig.

Back