• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 15 gallon HDPE drums, $15 each

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdexterc

Reaction score
I've got 5x 15 gallon food grade HDPE drums used one time each to hold oxygen bleach, and I can get more on a semi-regular basis. With a thorough rinsing they make fantastic large batch fermenters. I'm asking $15 each. They've each got a handle on top along with 2" and 3/4" threaded bungs on the top which come with the threaded caps. They also have markings on the side to indicate the 3, 6, 9, and 15 gallon levels. Pickup around Bainbridge/Chagrin Falls area.

00909_foGJIp50iIA_600x450.jpg

I know of a BOP brewery (Brew on Premises) that used these to ferment...

They did it for years...

DPB

Logdrum They're 14" wide by 27" tall.

CGish I'd prefer pickup in person but I'd be willing to ship if I don't find local buyers soon. I'll look into shipping cost, it might be as simple as putting a FedEx sticker right on the drum without having to box it up. I'll check it out and get back to you.

Logdrum They're 14" wide by 27" tall.

CGish I'd prefer pickup in person but I'd be willing to ship if I don't find local buyers soon. I'll look into shipping cost, it might be as simple as putting a FedEx sticker right on the drum without having to box it up. I'll check it out and get back to you.

Okay, If you decide to ship and the rate is reasonable, I will be interested in two of the drums.

Thanks,

Cody

unfortunately it looks like it'll be around $20 to ship each one... If anybody is interested in this let me know and we can move forward.

I believe I can just stick a label onto it. That's what the UPS person confirmed when I asked about it, though I'd probably ship through FedEx. I looked up a different shipping location for another person interested and it said it would be $25 to get it to Bethlehem PA, so the further out I'm shipping from NE Ohio, the more it's going to be.

Sorry, lack of clarity gets me again - this is what I meant:

$15.00 for the barrel
+$20.00 in shipping
=$35.00 Shipped

Correct?

Thanks,
Cody

I believe I can just stick a label onto it. That's what the UPS person confirmed when I asked about it, though I'd probably ship through FedEx. I looked up a different shipping location for another person interested and it said it would be $25 to get it to Bethlehem PA, so the further out I'm shipping from NE Ohio, the more it's going to be.

would you ship on my FedEx account ?

thanks

S_M

CGish Ahhh I see, my bad. Yes it should be about $35/apiece inside Ohio.

Brew NY, does that mean log in with your info and print out package slips so the shipping cost is billed directly to you? If so I think that would be fine by me.

I have one local guy who wants 2 of them which leaves another 3 available to ship, though I do get more from time-to-time depending on how many people here want.

Brew NY, does that mean log in with your info and print out package slips so the shipping cost is billed directly to you? If so I think that would be fine by me.

Good Day I would send you a link you print the label and you can then call FedEx to pickup or drop them off

I see you have the dimensions. what do they weigh?

paypal for payment?

I would take the three you have left let me know

S_M

Good Day I would send you a link you print the label and you can then call FedEx to pickup or drop them off

I see you have the dimensions. what do they weigh?

paypal for payment?

I would take the three you have left let me know

S_M

Sounds great. The manufacturer's website says that they have a tare weight of 6.5lbs. paypal is perfect, my email is [email protected]

Sold out. Thanks everyone. I get more from time to time so pm me if you want me to contact you when I have more.

Latest posts

Back