• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kansas 15 gal Spike Brewing Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audioa84

Reaction score
Up for sale is a used Spike Brewing 15 gal brew kettle. The kettle has served me well but I have two kettles that are 15 gal and I don't use this one as much as I'd like to. The unit functions perfectly and since it has welded ports, no chance of leaking from the ports! I used this kettle with both propane and an induction burner. The slight discolouration in the photo showing the pickup tube is just where the kettle was a still a bit damp from me wiping it down before the photos.

I have included the specs from Spike below, thought the kettle is the v2 version - so no internal Liter markings, only gallons. The kettle, thermometer, a 3" thermowell (total length, 2" not including threads), a 3 piece ball valve and barb come with this lot. I also have a set of stainless disconnects (pictured with the kettle) that I will include for an additional $15. This item is also cross-posted on my local CL. Sorry, but I will not ship this item due to its size. PLEASE, feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
audioa84

Price: $150

Kettle Features:

304 (18/8) stainless steel
Sanitary welded coupler design (done at our facility in Milwaukee, WI)
1.2mm thick walls (thickest on the market)
5mm tri-clad bottom (induction capable)
Internal volume markings
15.8¨ wide by 19.4¨ tall
Domed bottom design
Why a stepped bottom? See HERE
Bottom couplers at 1.5" off the bottom (1.5gal mark)

https://spikebrewing.com/collection...s/15-gallon-brew-kettle-2-horizontal-couplers

Attachments

• Spike Brewing 15gal Kettle.jpg
    Spike Brewing 15gal Kettle.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 178
  • Pickup Tube.jpg
    Pickup Tube.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 178
  • Gallon Markings.jpg
    Gallon Markings.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 193
  • Thermometer.jpg
    Thermometer.jpg