• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15" False bottom - Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wegz15

Reaction score
I had enough material to make some extra false bottoms. I had these water jet cut and welded by a professional welder. They are 18g and 14 3/4" in diameter. They fit perfectly in my keggle. I did not drill these in case someone wanted an off centered hole. Looking for $80 or best offer.

fb1.jpg

fb2.jpg

fb3.jpg

wegz15 said:
I had enough material to make some extra false bottoms. I had these water jet cut and welded by a professional welder. They are 18g and 14 3/4" in diameter. They fit perfectly in my keggle. I did not drill these in case someone wanted an off centered hole. Looking for $80 or best offer.

You want to trade that coil of copper for one?

I don't really have a use for the copper. My brew system is done and it would probably sit. Thanks for the offer.

Wegz,

If you take the ball locks from mux (who I have dealt with and would vouch for) I'll buy them from you. Just saying. I'll be in your area again next week.

By the way, damn I wish I had waited to buy one of these instead of ordering from Jaybird. Although, they are almost identical and I still LOVE my Jaybird false bottom.

Wegz, you have a need for any brown swing top bottles or a center dip tube pickup? I got about 50 of the bottles, just recently switched over to kegging.

If still available send me a personal email as your is currently full and cannot accept more. In Chicago area.

Ed

Latest posts

Back