• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

110V Complete Recirculating BIAB Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoxBrewer

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my all electric brew system. It has the capacity to do only 3 gallon all grain, but it works awesome. I just haven't been into brewing lately, so I wanna get rid of it.

Asking $900

I'll be including:
110v control box
Kettle
Chillzilla counter flow wort chiller
Pump
Silicone lines with quick disconnects

Here is a link to my build with all pictures. Text me for a quicker response than on here

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=372681

If you're interested in parting out I'm very interested in the control panel. Let me know, thanks!

I'd be interested in the chillzilla. I know we're not partying out....but if the time comes! Good price, good luck with sale!

Free bump, I'm still interested in the control panel if you decide to go the parting out direction!

Ever figure out the efficiency issues? Had similar problems and think the basket is the issue with the recirculating setup.

Ever figure out the efficiency issues? Had similar problems and think the basket is the issue with the recirculating setup.

I had bought a mill that I wanted to use, but I never got around to using it... I'm like 99 percent sure that was the problem.

I think I'm just going to keep the system, I doubt I'll ever get the money out of it that I have back. It was just such an expensive system to build, apparently there are cheaper ones you can buy new nowadays :mad:

Latest posts

Back