• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 10g cooler MLT w/false bottom - Toledo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griz419

Reaction score
$80 for HBT. Bought from Adventures in Homebrewing about 3 years ago and it is great. Only reason I'm selling is because I'm moving to a stainless mash tun to be able to do step mashes. Works well, but has a few marks due to use. The camlock fitting does not come with it. I have a copper hose Barb fitting if you'd like it. Local only.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1465920256.871861.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1465920272.295658.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1465920282.951540.jpg

Do you want just the false bottom, or the rest of the assembly. I'll keep you in the loop, but don't hold your breath. Adv in homebrewing sells the false bottom for $49 new

Back