10% off at hopsdirect.com plus free gift

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my order delivered today, pretty happy for around $50 shipped for the 4 pounds of hops I actually paid for. As a bonus the freebies ended up being a whole pound of El Dorado and a vial of Centennial hop extract, looking forward to trying it out.

Attachments

• 782348C8-31D5-46C7-8178-49C51939BC98.jpeg
    782348C8-31D5-46C7-8178-49C51939BC98.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
Just got my order delivered today, pretty happy for around $50 shipped for the 4 pounds of hops I actually paid for. As a bonus the freebies ended up being a whole pound of El Dorado and a vial of Centennial hop extract, looking forward to trying it out.
I like your taste in hops! I'm making a blonde ale right now with Amarillo 19 and Centennial 20 from Hops Direct.

I like your taste in hops! I'm making a blonde ale right now with Amarillo 19 and Centennial 20 from Hops Direct.
That sound great! Their prices on some of the older years are crazy low, do you still get good flavor and aromas from the 19? I have a hard enough time with fresh ones.

That sound great! Their prices on some of the older years are crazy low, do you still get good flavor and aromas from the 19? I have a hard enough time with fresh ones.
I don't have the best sense of smell, so I'm not the best judge of aroma. I do like the taste of the Centennial 20, as I've made a few recent batches with it. It's been a few months since I've used Amarillo so my memory is a little fuzzy on that, but I don't recall any issues.

Back