• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 10 Gallon Turn-key All Grain system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyledb

Reaction score
I purchased this system from user BMWMK2 back in December. (link to original post: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/entire-10gal-brewing-set-up-447396/) Unfortunately we are moving at the end of the summer and the new place won't fit the system. I am not looking to part it out yet, so please don't ask. If someone would like to part it out, they can buy the entire thing and probably make some money off of it.

$2000 firm.

Here are the details:
Keggle
Blichmann Burner with Extended Legs (set up for propane but I have the gas conversion)
Stand
Plate Chiller
March Pump
Cooler Mash and Sparge Tun
High Temp Tubing with quick cam locks
In-Line Thermometer
Mash Paddle
auto-siphon
hydrometer and test tube
refractometer
Hop Filter
Grain Mill
Scale
RV water filter
100 Foot drinking water hose
4-Tap Kegerator (converted Refrigerator) w/ Perlick faucets
Fermentation Chamber (converted freezer with temperature control)
Kegerator with beer gas setup
2 gas canisters
7 ball lock corny kegs
5 6.5 gal bucket fermenters
plate filter system
copper coil wort chiller
three bins of grain
a few buckets and bins of flaked corn and rice hulls
all brewery cleaning equipment and line cleaning system
various hardware

Looks the same as in the original posting. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thanks,
Kyle

Looks amazing and sounds like a great deal! Any chance of more detailed pictures, particularly of the freeze, kegerators, and mash cooler/pump setup? Thanks.

here are three photos I had taken previously. If you want anything specific photographed, just let me know and I'll get a pic of it tomorrow evening.

link to photos

this is a great setup and the price is absolutely perfect, how do you feel about shipping all the grain equipment not the chamber, kegerator, or any of that stuff but everything else I'm very interested in it. Price?

Latest posts

Back