• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 Gallon - The Electric Brewery - For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ak_brews

Reaction score
I have available my home brewing setup! It is almost an exact clone of the Kal's system. It is an absolute dream to brew on. It has been just about 3 years since it was built and only has a dozen or less batches through it. The highest quality parts were used to ensure longevity, but more importantly, a lot of these pieces you can find at a local shop if they ever wore out.

The hot side is controlled by a pre-assembled 50-amp control panel and consists of three 20-gallon Blichmann G2 kettles, Blichmann false bottom, two 5500 watt heating elements, two center outlet stainless steel March pumps, counterflow chiller and all the hoses you will need to move wort thru the system and into your fermenters. You will need a 50-amp outlet to power this beast but the great news is, it heats up water and wort crazy fast! The clarity of the wort that this setup achieves is incredible.

The 8' stainless steel table will also be included. I also have a brand new Blichmann Beer Gun, brand new StirStarter stir plate and flask, ATC refractometer, hydrometer, Apera pH meter, brewing salts, brewing books, Barley Crusher grain mill, and six cases of 12oz. bottles that have never come out of the cases that are available separately.

Price is $5,100. I would prefer local pickup in Sun Prairie, WI.

I have attached a link to some pictures but if you need more of something in particular please let me know and I will get them to you.

The Electric Brewery - Homebrewing Setup

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1211.jpeg
    IMG_1211.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1437.jpeg
    IMG_1437.jpeg
    868.9 KB · Views: 70