• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 10 Gallon Spike V3 Tri-Clamp Kettle - Wisconsin - $200

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k-os

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I upsized to a 15 gallon kettle for my eBIAB setup and have my 10 gallon kettle for sale.

It has three 1.5" Tri Clamp Ports on the bottom and a 2" Tri Clamp port at the top that I used for a steam condenser. I have a 2" to 1.5" reducer I can include.
I also have the lid drilled for recirculation, but have a plug for this if needed.

New from Spike this would be $430. Looking to get $200 for the kettle itself (with reducer if needed).

I also have a false bottom that fits this kettle that we could work in to a price.

No shipping, local pickup only. I'm halfway between Milwaukee and Green Bay.

Picture below of it in use. I can get new pictures if needed.

AL9nZEVsfZ-ZmIhPjY5pVdxas-GaKhHhvn0JJLvrLa7ubnjSMSe4CluD1-fbH_nIANN527NhBp5AYgYshJN60HkH3-AJODmwsnU_PUOKU3dxv1YW1VLpiq-ZGJZm8sH95o_qnx2JmKs9GCzvRXCgJOpPHLCNlg=w600-h1057-no

Last edited:
Back