• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York 10 Gallon single tier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokenDog

Reaction score
SOLD to Jackalope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I hate to sell this I'm moving and the extra money toward another home wouldn't hurt. Comes as shown. Included are all stainless connections, 2 Chugger pumps with SS heads, 210k btu burners with unified gas manifold with 30 psi regulator, 3 keggles with sightglasses, 1/2 SS diptubes, false bottom on mash tun, etc. With this setup you can do 10-12 gallon batches up to around 10% beers. This system isn't going to be split for any reason. Any questions just ask. If the post is still up, the system is still available in the Buffalo, NY area. I'm willing to meet up with someone upwards of an hour away. Looking to get $2250.

20130513_174924.jpg

20130509_172445.jpg

20130810_132327.jpg

20130513_165423.jpg

20130810_132413.jpg

I am in hamburg for the Erie county fair. Interested in your system. Has it been sold?

I am very interested but only in town till the end of the week. My email is [email protected]. If you have time email me your number and I will try to coordinate something with you for payment and pickup. Thanks!!

Back