• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 10 gal. ball lock corny keg $160

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunmetal

Reaction score
The price may seem high, but these are hard to find. This keg use to be an emergency eye wash station. It had a faucet on the out post and a air charging chuck on the in post. Because of this, I purchased brand new ball lock post for the in and out. Of course because they are new, they also have new poppets, :)The gas in had a plastic dip tube, so I ordered a stainless tube for replacement. Both dip tubes also have new "O" rings. Because it was an eye wash station, the keg basically sat in one place at a facility, and has very little wear. There is only one small ding, pictured in the first photo, about 3/4 of the way down. Other than that, there are just some small scuffs and scratches. The two ball lock post and dip tube cost me $35 from keg connection with shipping. I will take Paypal for payment and the keg will ship from 43215 or local pickup.

Back