• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1 Ticket - Great Taste of the Midwest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
One member of our group just backed out of going to the Great Taste of the Midwest and we have one ticket to sell for its face value of $50.

If you are local to the Chicago-area, we can arrange to meet to exchange the ticket and the cash.

If you are more distant, I can send it to you by Fedex overnight, at your cost. For this option, I would restrict this to Supporting Members, to protect myself from being ripped off.

As soon as I know the ticket is sold, I will close this thread.

I might have someone interested.... Wish I could go, enjoy!

I'm surprised this isn't being snapped up, I was under the impression that many more folks wanted tickets than had tickets. Hmmm.

I'm surprised this isn't being snapped up, I was under the impression that many more folks wanted tickets than had tickets. Hmmm.

You can always try Madison's Craigslist. I know that the tickets sold out immediately, and we didn't get ours in the lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back