$1 Brew Your Own Back Issue Blowout!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinVT

Reaction score
For a limited time get BYO Back Issues for just $1 each (plus shipping).

We are offering readers a very special deal on our limited quantities of back issue magazines. Choose from these collectible classics still in stock from 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 (all 2015 and 2016 back issues are still at full cover price).

Click here to place your order today.

Screen shot 2016-02-11 at 11.37.53 AM.png

Hi Ballsy,

Yeah, I know... US Postal rates went up pretty dramatically starting January 19th. We're just tagging on a couple bucks for handling over what we're actually paying to get them off to you. 2-8 items are $9.00 shipping and 9-36 are $15.00, so the more you order the more it mitigates the shipping.

Oooh, yes, even more of an increase was implemented on the international rates. Our actual cost is $23.95 to Canada for a Priority Flat Rate Envelope, plus all of the time completing customs paperwork. We have a lot of readers all around the world and wish we could get the magazines to you all with less expense. We do have a digital edition and are looking into creating more of our content in that format, but don't foresee going back to the back issues.

I ordered a handful to say the least, yes I was surprised with the $15 dollar shipping fee but it evened it self out pretty well. I still feel like I got a pretty good deal after everything was said and done.

Bummer about the shipping! I was all set to pull the trigger. Thanks for the deal none the less.

Ordered 26 back issues (almost all of them) to justify the $15 shipping. Looking forward to reading these throughout the year.

Done

Brew Your Own Magazine Store - Order Update 22623

Order ID: 22623
Date Ordered: 02/06/2016

Your order has been updated to the following status: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.
Brew Your Own Magazine Store

Ordered 8 issues
$2 each with Priority mail to the doorstep is sweet.

'da Kid

I ordered 34 copies with $15 shipping = $1.44 per copy = :ban:

Thanks for the deal!

Latest posts

Back