• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington 1/2" Tubing Coiler adjustable tubing bender

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acidrain

Reaction score
Sold!I built this adjustable 1/2" tubing coiler to coil thin-wall SS tubing for a HERMS set up. It works very well, and perfectly coiled the loose big coils that come shipped to a managable size for my kettle. It even reversed the direction of the coil to fit my already installed fittings.
This thing works by tightening the center top bolt to close the angle between the three rollers.
Rollers are ball bearing, and works easy enough to just feed the coil by hand. Includes two lag bolts for fastening to a bench or saw horse.
Asking $50 plus shipping.

Oh it's definitely worth it acidrain. I checked it out when you posted it. I think you ought to show a build with it though. I think I remember a 3/8" chiller you made. Was that using this ones little brother? that was a nice coil.

I did the 3/8" copper one by wrapping it around a pot. After doing that, I decided that was too much work for stainless, so I built this one.
I thought it would need to be powered somehow... either with a crank, or by drill motor, but I was surprised by how easily you can just push the tubing through it.
I do have the dimensions and brand of rollers used... Maybe I'll post a build thread.

I did the 3/8" copper one by wrapping it around a pot. After doing that, I decided that was too much work for stainless, so I built this one.
I thought it would need to be powered somehow... either with a crank, or by drill motor, but I was surprised by how easily you can just push the tubing through it.
I do have the dimensions and brand of rollers used... Maybe I'll post a build thread.

Please post a build thread! I'm drooling just looking at the coiled scrap! You sir, make my macgyver inventions look like crap.

I'm the guy that got this thing, if anyone in NJ/NY area wants to come by and borrow it for a deposit or whatever, just shoot me a PM. I'll take more detailed pics upon arrival.

Latest posts

Back