• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/2" SS Herms Coil 50'

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psbuckland

Reaction score
For sale is a 50' HERMS Coil made from .5" x .020 SS tubing. Finished coil is just under 11" diameter and 10.5" tall, small enough to easily fit in the standard keggle opening. $125.00 plus shipping. PM with questions.

S-

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Definitely interested. Do you 90 degree the ends of the coil to make connections easier? Or is this something we need to do on our end?

I made the coil for 90 degree compression fittings through the keggle wall. Like this below is a 25' coil in a keggle. This looks very clean. Let me know if you have any other questions or other requests. I'd be happy to do a coil to your specs.

S-

kegglecoil.jpg

any takers yet? How much to ship to 30189? Planning an eHerms and this would be perfect. (no way I am going to try to bend ss... was planning to do copper).

ps, I'll definitely be contacting you when I need my coil in about 4-6 months... if you're ok with that....

It's one part of my eHerms setup I was a bit worried about

I'd be happy to do it for you! My build has been creeping along lately...maybe it will pick up this summer. I'll have 4 more available this weekend. If anyone is interested, turnaround time is 1 week. Cheers!

S-

Hey - recieved my coil in the mail yesturday, great job!... fits perfectly in the HLT pot. Worth the money. Thanks again.

I received mine yesterday and it looks great. At this price you cannot go wrong.

I just picked up mine. Look like a pro bent it. I can't wait to get my 90's from bobby. Wish I had a discount code ;-)

Sorry man, there is very little markup on the compression fittings. If you look real close, you'll see the 24k flecks of gold embedded in the stainless. That's what I like to imagine when pulling out the wallet for these things.

I would like to add my name to the list of people wanting a coil bent, already destroyed one trying the hand foot corney method. New coil should be here tomorrow so I could ship it to you then. Thanks for offering this service.

Can you give me a quote for shipping to Canada (assuming you're okay with it) - postal code L0G 1V0.

Thanks again man... Figure I will post a picture of mine to show the finished product.... Well worth money to let you coil it... Worked out nicely.... Thanks

image-1350800783.jpg

Thought I would post a picture of my coil you did for me it works great. I thought that I could use street elbows and then the compression fitting, but that did not work for me had to get the 90 Deg compression fittings and then it all went together very smoothly.:mug:
7f9b4f4e.jpg

I would be interested in one as well! I just ordered an 18 gallon kettle form spikebrewing.com and I am looking to do an eHerms setup. What size coil diameter would you recommend?

Back