The harder they fight the harder they fark. - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The harder they fight the harder they fark.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:21 AM   #11
BugleBrew
Recipes 

Aug 2008
SE Michigan

Ha, brilliant ideas. I feel like I should take a poll.

Old 01-23-2009, 09:59 AM   #12
EvilTOJ

Recipes 

Dec 2005
Portland, OR, Oregon
Liked 50 Times on 35 Posts

No seriously. If you don't leave them a gift basket the internet will hate you.

Old 01-23-2009, 10:34 AM   #13
wild
Recipes 

Jun 2005
Surprise, AZ.
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Don't for get to offer them a smoke!
  3. Robust Porter
  4. Russian Imperial Stout
  5. Mirror Pond Clone dry hopped with Citra
  6. Mirror Pond Clone dry hopped with Centennial
Primary - Nada
Secondary -
From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world. -- Saint Arnoldus

Old 01-23-2009, 02:43 PM   #14
kjung

Recipes 

Apr 2008
Chicago Area
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

SWMBO and I spent last Valentine's Day at a nice hotel in Chicago. Late at night, we heard the couple in the room going at it, loud enough to wake both of us, and this was not a cheap place.
The next morning, I got up early and went for a quick run along the lakefront, but on my way out, I slipped a note underneath their door that said, "I hope the video was as good as the audio last night."
After I got back and showered, and SWMBO was getting dressed, I heard a loud female voice next door yelling, "Oh my God ! Did you see this note ?"

It took all the effort I could muster not to laugh as we left to go to breakfast.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-
Albert Einstein

"Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -- how passionately I hate them!"- Einstein, again

Old 01-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #15
Bluelinebrewer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2008
Missouri
Liked 16 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugleBrew View Post
My upstairs neighbors have been fighting recently. Unbelievably loud shouting matches where you can hear exactly what they are saying and you can hear them hitting things and breaking things (never got the impression that they are violent towards each other, though). This can go on on and off for an entire day.

Well, last night was a particularly loud fight, but shortly after the shouting stopped my wife and I heard them effing like crazy upstairs. Ceiling creaking like crazy, they were banging into the wall, and, again, shouting like crazy. They've lived upstairs for almost a year, and we have had two neighbors before them, and never heard them fight or fark. Hopefully they found a way to resolve their difference. I just hope the do the resolving a little earlier so they don't wake me up.
Yeah, sorry about all that.... We'll try to be more quiet next time... She likes it rough, what can I say...

But seriously, leave 'em a Dr. Phil book and a box of Trojans.... Maybe they'll get the hint.

http://www.bluelinebrewer.com

Like my page on Facebook!

Old 01-23-2009, 08:51 PM   #16
gratus fermentatio
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Montana
Liked 2649 Times on 1458 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjung View Post
SWMBO and I spent last Valentine's Day at a nice hotel in Chicago. Late at night, we heard the couple in the room going at it, loud enough to wake both of us, and this was not a cheap place.
The next morning, I got up early and went for a quick run along the lakefront, but on my way out, I slipped a note underneath their door that said, "I hope the video was as good as the audio last night."
After I got back and showered, and SWMBO was getting dressed, I heard a loud female voice next door yelling, "Oh my God ! Did you see this note ?"

It took all the effort I could muster not to laugh as we left to go to breakfast.
I'd pay cash money to have seen the look on their faces as they read the note! (not to mention the tape!)

Old 01-23-2009, 11:29 PM   #17
BugleBrew
Recipes 

Aug 2008
SE Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluelinebrewer View Post
Yeah, sorry about all that.... We'll try to be more quiet next time... She likes it rough, what can I say...

But seriously, leave 'em a Dr. Phil book and a box of Trojans.... Maybe they'll get the hint.
Part of me really hoped that my neighbors are on here, but the few times I've past him outside as I was going to throw out spent grains and hops he looked at me like I was a martian. Really creepy looking guy. His wife is pretty hot though.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:03 AM   #18
kjung

Recipes 

Apr 2008
Chicago Area
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratus fermentatio View Post
I'd pay cash money to have seen the look on their faces as they read the note! (not to mention the tape!)

I told SWMBO about the note at breakfast, and she freaked out ! As we went back to the room, she rushed past their door and ran back into our room. I walked as slowly as possible, hoping that I'd run into them.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-
Albert Einstein

"Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -- how passionately I hate them!"- Einstein, again

Old 02-03-2009, 04:15 PM   #19
BugleBrew
Recipes 

Aug 2008
SE Michigan

Holy effing shiat, they were at it again last night. For two hours we just heard this pounding upstairs that sounded like moving really heavy furniture over hard wood floors, except that our apartments have carpet. I heard the guy shouting over and over again "open the door. Open the door! This is rediculous. This is absolutely unacceptable!" over and over again while pounding on the door REALLY loudly. Apparently she locked herself in the bedroom after some fight, and the guy sounded seriously pissed.

Then came the funny part. He was shouting at her to let him in so he could just brush his teeth and wash his face, then go to bed, saying he didn't want to talk to her anyway. She refused, more pounding, then he turned the airconditioning on full blast (I could hear the unit turn on outside) and said, "Fine, you can come out when you're cold enough. The dumbass apparently didn't realize that she was in the bedroom with all the blankets, so two hours later he turned off the AC and was pounding on the door again to try and get in. This was at about 11:30, and I was damn near ready to call the police, both for the noise and worrying what this really loud angry guy was going to do. Seriously, when he's shouting I can hear him clear as day from downstairs.

Well, I guess they worked things out, because I was woken again to pounding at about 1:30 in the morning. This time much more... rhyhmic.

This is fun for me. I'll keep you all posted.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:34 PM   #20

Maybe its all a role playing fantasy. Even the fighting bit...

On Tap; Special Export, Spring SmaSH Summit, House Amber.

BS Nano-Brewery

|Myeast 50327|Easy Hop Oast|Smoked Homebrew|