Beer gas in Texas?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrousjunkie

Reaction score
Corpus Christi TX that is. I plan on having a beer gas bottle waiting for me when I return to the states and then head home on leave. I would call gas suppliers myself, but I can not really do that at my current location. Alamo, I know your from CC, can you help?? Thanks :mug:

nitrous junkie, i would assume race car nitrous is what your refering to, well. where ever you get that they should have, or know where to get your beer gas. i know you cant make the call yourself, but if you can contact someone who can, that would be a good place to start

Hehehehe that's awesome...I was just talking with SWMBO the other day about how when my 20lber runs dry I want to try and get a beer gas mix....

If you want just CO2 though then I know a good liquor store that supplies bars with co2...I paid something like $85 or so for my 20lber filled

let me know if I can help out.... [email protected]

last time i was home, i got my 5lbs bottle filled at a welding shop on leopord st, just off of NPID. Can not remember the name of the place right now though. it was like a little over $7. Also, I am getting my dad into homebrewing. He is out in Odem, as of right now, he has everything needed for a full boil extract brew. well minus a chiller. I should be down that way in May.

jonp, I know where i can get n2o for racing. I have used plenty of it, and love the stuff to death.

*edit* Alamo, thanks for the address. I'll have to e-mail ya sometime.

Sure thing man. Have you or your dad checked out the Liquid Town on Airline? They're shaping up to be a decent LHBS....it's not great by any means but they sell most everything you would need and are really well linked with the BASH society (Bay Area Society of Homebrewers)

Again, let me know if I can help you find some gas or if you want to try and meet up and brew at some point....

Back