Hi! from Bethlehem,PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natebrewer

Reaction score
:mug:

Hello everyone! i have been looking around the website it looks like everyone is really helpful. I just began brewing a few weeks ago. i brewed a belgium wheat can't wait to taste it!

Nate

Hello, Keystone is great and helpful. I love the beer at BrewWorks great seasonal beers and I love their wit beer. I'm sure you have tried Barley Creek up your way.

chemist308 said:
Another NE PA person! I take it you found Keystone Homebrew Supply, right in your own backyard! http://www.keystonehomebrew.com/

You ever try the beer at Bethlehem Brew Works?
Hello, Keystone is great and helpful. I love the beer at BrewWorks great seasonal beers and I love their wit beer. I'm sure you have tried Barley Creek up your way.

natebrewer said:
:mug:

Hello everyone! i have been looking around the website it looks like everyone is really helpful. I just began brewing a few weeks ago. i brewed a belgium wheat can't wait to taste it!

Nate
Welcome to the board Nate. Lots of good and friendly brewers here in Eastern and Central Pa.

Back