Saturday Night Jukin': This Is How It's Done

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
I still can't tell if this picture is f*cking awesome, or f*cking creepy as hell.

Probably a little of both...
party-smiley-565.gif

saturday%20night.jpg

Congrats, we blew up the site.
Evan! s curse of the red x

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.heyokay.com Port 80

It kinda looks photoshopped? or am I being dense, it is obvious? The skunky guy looks a little fake. But the rest of it looks authentic. Check the super old school 7up can on the bar.

Anyone else notice that it kind of looks like puking granny is sitting on a bed?

It has to be photoshopped because the one in pink is my granny, the lady in orange is my mom and neither of them go for beer drinkers, therefore, the picture just couldn't really happen.

Brewpastor said:
It has to be photoshopped because the one in pink is my granny, the lady in orange is my mom and neither of them go for beer drinkers, therefore, the picture just couldn't really happen.

Based on your other post, you are clearly now in the witness protection program and reinventing yourself.

I think its real. They are in a hotel room. Probably a family reunion or funeral. Most likely a funeral. Maybe a wedding. The old lady probably barfs all the time. At least she was expecting it to happen this time because she (or someone else) had the foresight to put a garbage can in front of her. The lady in orange is making sure everyone gets properly drunk, but she's not actually much fun to be around. The guy is thinking to himself that he is bored out of his mind and he really wants a cigarette.

c.n.budz said:
she is sitting on a bed...

Somehow that makes it much, much worse. I don't want to look at this anymore.

Actually, Ed Norton is not reflected. I still call fake.

Looks like an ice bucket below the dude's elbow. I think he might be holding a can of Tuborg Gold.

The picture on the wall is from the US Army.

I'll vote real.

Latest posts

Back