Citra $16.99 pound

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, nikobrew has 2015 year's Citra crop on sale too. $15.75/lb. I pulled the trigger on the Citra and a few other varieties minutes ago.

http://www.nikobrew.com/citra/
What did they charge for shipping? You need to punch in all your info before getting a shipping rate so I bailed

Edit: $5 flat rate all hops...must have missed that earlier

Are they nitrogen flushed?

I know the hops from Nikobrew are all nitrogen flushed in mylar bags. I have purchased once before in the past and was very happy. I ordered a total of 3 pounds of hops and threw in a t-shirt all less than $50 shipped. If they were doing their "Grab Bag" special too, I would have added that to the order.

Also, I received a notification that my order was ready to ship with a tracking number within 90 minutes of ordering today. I have to say a job well done and another reason I will continue to buy from Nikobrew!

I know the hops from Nikobrew are all nitrogen flushed in mylar bags. I have purchased once before in the past and was very happy. I ordered a total of 3 pounds of hops and threw in a t-shirt all less than $50 shipped. If they were doing their "Grab Bag" special too, I would have added that to the order.

Also, I received a notification that my order was ready to ship with a tracking number within 90 minutes of ordering today. I have to say a job well done and another reason I will continue to buy from Nikobrew!
Off topic but it looks like there are Microbreweries popping up all around the finger likes. Last time we were up there were even beer bus tours...(We have a place on Keuka)...Pretty sweet

Off topic but it looks like there are Microbreweries popping up all around the finger likes. Last time we were up there were even beer bus tours...(We have a place on Keuka)...Pretty sweet

Yes they are popping up all over. I live about 5 mins from the north end of Canandaigua Lake in Canandaigua. I haven't been to any of the breweries near Kueka Lake but a lot of the limo/transportation services doing winery tours are now offering brewery tours too.

Congrats on your place on the Lake! That's sweet!! PM me when you're in town next time and looking for breweries to go to up this way. I'll send you a list if you would like and some input from me.

Yes they are popping up all over. I live about 5 mins from the north end of Canandaigua Lake in Canandaigua. I haven't been to any of the breweries near Kueka Lake but a lot of the limo/transportation services doing winery tours are now offering brewery tours too.

Congrats on your place on the Lake! That's sweet!! PM me when you're in town next time and looking for breweries to go to up this way. I'll send you a list if you would like and some input from me.
Will do thanks

Back