Recommendations for burner setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdphillips73

Reaction score
I am waiting on my blichmann 10 gallon pot to arrive from the factory. I am currently doing a test water boil on my stove in the kitchen with only 3 gallons of water in it..taking a long time so I think my stove isn't going to be up to the challenge....

Anyone know of a good NATURAL gas burner setup sufficient for a 10 gallon pot? My outside grill is plugged into our house natural gas and I could plug a burner for my pot in there and eliminate the need for propane bottles.

I used a kab4 with the same setup you are talking about with great results. Williams brewing sells a natural gas conversion valve to convert it.

^ the one I linked is set up for high pressure propane (i.e. not natural gas) but it can be converted.

You can't go wrong with the blichmann burner. The older model had an option for using NG, I'd assume their new hellfire burner does as well.

Back