Help with a school project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew4you2016

Reaction score
Myself and few fellow student are currently developing an idea that will allow people to rent full grain brewing systems. Are hope is that this will let people experience the full brewing process without the high upfront investment that can come with it. We are at the point where we need to validate some of our ideas and that with help from HomeBrewTalk can do that. We have made a survey for anyone to take to help us with this. Any other suggestions or ideas are appreciated as well.

Here is the link

Thanks for the help.

There's a place in Milwaukee--I forget the name--where you can go and use their equipment to brew your own beer. They have brewmasters or some such to offer advice. What you're doing sounds similar, but without the advice.

I just finished the survey. I think you'd have more luck having people come to you, so they didn't have to store all the stuff, figure out where to brew, etc. etc. etc.

Myself and few fellow student are currently developing an idea that will allow people to rent full grain brewing systems. Are hope is that this will let people experience the full brewing process without the high upfront investment that can come with it. We are at the point where we need to validate some of our ideas and that with help from HomeBrewTalk can do that. We have made a survey for anyone to take to help us with this. Any other suggestions or ideas are appreciated as well.

Here is the link

Thanks for the help.

You need to do some work....Spelling/grammar is key when starting a new business/project.

Back