• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Selling everything, great prices! SS BrewBuckets, Blichmann, kegs, etc (local pickup)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev2010

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen my thread in General ChitChat. I'm selling all my brewing equipment due to a divorce and relocation. I don't have boxes so this is local pickup only from Bayonne NJ (only 12 miles from Manhattan!).

List with info and prices first with some pics below. Nothing is broken or damaged!:

(**ALL SOLD**) 3 x SS BrewMaster Buckets, only used a handful of times and in perfect condition. If you buy all three I'll include for free an extra lid gasket, a 90 degree blow off lid attachment, and extra o-rings. All o-rings have been upgraded to thicker, better, o-rings from o-rings.com. $150 each

1 x 10 gallon Blichmann Boilermaker Kettle (not G2) $200

(**SOLD**) 1 x Blichmann Burner with leg extensions $100

1 x 8 gallon Megapot $60

1 x 10 gallon Rubbermaid Mash tun with bronze valve/barb and bazooka screen. Screen is in perfect shape but I will include for free an extra bazooka screen as I have a backup $60

(**SOLD**) 3 x AEB 5 gallon kegs with metal strap handle. Bought brand new, made in Italy. If you buy all three I'll throw in an o-ring replacement pack, though the o-rings on them are in excellent condition as is. $50 each

20151226_095441.jpg

20160619_101438.jpg

20160619_104000.jpg

20160619_104012.jpg

20160619_104225.jpg

20160619_104047.jpg

Both the burner and kettle are still available - please note in the original post that I've mentioned all of these items are local pickup only! I do not have boxes or packing material for such large/heavy items more do I want to deal with shipping them.

Rev.

Im.interested in a fermenter

1 has been sold, 2 are sale pending to user Hasbeen next week. Will update if sale doesn't go through.

On a side note... God it pains me to sell my SS fermenters :( They really are 100% awesome and definitely improved my brewing and cleanup.

Rev.

Bump. Still have the Blichmann 10G kettle, Megapot 1.2 8G kettle (great for strike & sparge water heating), and Rubbermaid Mash Tun available :)

Interested in fermenters if still in play.

One has sold and I have two on hold for another member planning to pickup next week. If that sale falls through I will let you know.

Rev.

Bump. Still have the Blichmann 10G kettle, Megapot 1.2 8G kettle (great for strike & sparge water heating), and Rubbermaid Mash Tun available :)

One has sold and I have two on hold for another member planning to pickup next week. If that sale falls through I will let you know.

Rev.

Thanks

Surprised... no one interested in the Blichmann kettle? It's an awesome kettle and in excellent condition.

If the like 5 other people interested in the brewbuckets falls through. I will buy both lol

If the like 5 other people interested in the brewbuckets falls through. I will buy both lol

All have sold, last two sold this evening. Still have my awesome Blichmann kettle though! Makes for an awesome upgrade :)

Rev.

Price updates and added items.

Still have:
Blichmann 10G Kettle for $175
Rubbermaid Mashtun with brass valve and bazooka screen $50
Super Agata Bench Capper $25
Deluxe Wing Capper $10
Copper 25' wort chiller (garden hose faucet attachment) with VERY long silicone tubing to runoff water into basement sink $30
MegaPot 1.2 8 Gallon Kettle $50

Still available:

Blichmann 10G Kettle for $175
Super Agata Bench Capper $25
Deluxe Wing Capper $10

Adding 2000ml yeast starter flask with StirStarter brand stir plate and two upgraded stir bars. The stir bars have a middle bump that decreases drag since the whole bar isn't rubbing the bottom of the flash as it spins. In the photo one bar is taped to the flask to keep the magnets apart for longevity of the magnets. $35

Blichmann Kettle, Wort Chiller, Bench Capper, and Wing Capper still available.

20160724_154352.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back