• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 3 gallon recirculating e-biab

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeschrich

Reaction score
ALL SOLD

I hate to have to do this but I've had some unforeseen expenses come up. I have a 3 gallon e-biab set up that I would like to sell. All components are brand new. The kettle drain port and heating element port (tri-clamp) have been silver soldered and includes the basket. The control panel was designed based off of the ever popular pj wiring diagram out of the 2.5 e-biab thread.

The box was machined by a local shop and all of the components were ordered from auber. All that is needed to complete the panel is assembly of the electrical sockets and the wiring. E-stop, main on/off, element on/off, pump on/off, pid, and temp probe connection

The element is a 120v 1500w stainless element with a tri-clamp hot pod. The pump is a standard chugger, and all fitting are stainless cam locks.

All that is needed to complete the system is to complete the wiring (schematic included), to drill the kettle cover in your desired location for the re-circulation, and silicone hose.

I have over $900 invested my loss is your gain. I'm looking for $575.00 shipped or $525.00 picked up located in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

image.jpg

I'm not sure why it's not uploading the rest of the pictures. For more pictures please shoot me a pm with your email and I'll send the rest.

image.jpg

Price drop $500.00 Shipped or $450.00 Picked up.

Thanks for looking. If you have any questions please let me know.

One final price drop. Really hoping to get this gone as the money is needed else where at the moment.

$450.00 Shipped $400 Picked up

Id prefer to sell as a whole system but i'll consider parting out. I am in Waukesha also.

I've updated the first post. I have decided that I am willing to part the system out.

Final price drop added a extech PH meter to the control panel to help sweeten the pot.

Let's try this the kettle is free plus $100.00 to ship it :)

Back