• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon 1.75 gallon full keg setup - 2 regs(mini-paintball and full size), All tubing, etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dysphoria

Reaction score
Selling my very lightly used full 1.75 gallon keg setup. Comes with all of the following:

• 1 x 1.75 gallon stainless keg, ball lock.
  • 1 x Mini regulator internally threaded for Paintball.
  • 1 x Taprite full size regulator.
  • 1 x 20 oz paintball tank(prob about 1/2 full).
  • 1 x paintball to 88g CO2 cartridge adapter so you can use those in a pinch with the mini regulator.
  • Both gas and serving lines, quick disconnects, fittings.

$100, you pick up in Eugene, OR SOLD
I've decided to consider shipping, but buyer will pay actual shipping costs.

I also am not keen on shipping the paintball tank, but if it's a deal breaker I will dump all the gas and send it empty. I've done a lot of shipping, and I've had issues with insurance claims on packages with an "empty compressed gas container" in the past, due to carriers being paranoid about any tank, even when empty(especially when sent from one private individual to another). So if you want the paintball tank, I won't be liable if the package is damaged in transit and USPS denies the insurance claim.

P1010245.jpg

sold

EDIT: Dangit, just got to the "you pick up, no shipping" part. Ship it please???

Damn, if only I lived closer....if you are ever interested in shipping, I'll take it

I can't ship the paintball tank, but I will see if I have a box that it will fit in and I'll run the shipping costs. Might be prohibitively expensive though.

You can actually ship the tank if it is empty, meaning not pressurized.

If interested, I can send you a box with a return label [emoji6]

shipping would be $40. Not shipping paintball tank - even if I can ship empty, it's not worth the risk, extra weight, and waste of CO2.
Waiting on PM response from Chiror0b before I offer it up to anyone else.

I'm interested in just the keg if your willing to ship and don't sell it as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back