32 jet burner issue...?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benzcbr

Reaction score
Hi, so I've had this set up for about 3 years and never really addressed this as a problem until now. These are 32 tip jet burners and can't for the life of me remember is they were set up for natural gas or propane. This is running wide open both on the tank and valve... am I having a a/f mix issue or is this a fuel issue. Thanks in advance, happy brewing. :mug:

Tim

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

That beyotch is running wicked rich.
If you're running it on propane in those pictures I'm betting it has a full 32 tip set of natural gas jets...

Cheers!

+1 to waaaayyyy rich. I'm not familiar with those burners but if they have an orfice like others do they might have the wrong ones installed. If they are set up for natural gas the orfice will be way big and cause what you have going on.

It definitely looks like you have NG orifices installed, but I have to apart from the campfire flames you have going on that is a beautiful set up there

Latest posts

Back