Spike V3 Kettle BeerSmith Profile

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htm6934

Reaction score
Does anyone have specs for an equipment profile for the 15gal Spike Brewing V3 Kettle for BeerSmith?

I'm having a hard time getting all of the values I need for my equipment profile. I have 15 gal V3 kettles for the HLF, Mash Tun, and Boil Kettle. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Does anyone have specs for an equipment profile for the 15gal Spike Brewing V3 Kettle for BeerSmith?

I'm having a hard time getting all of the values I need for my equipment profile. I have 15 gal V3 kettles for the HLF, Mash Tun, and Boil Kettle. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

I'm also interested in this.

Cheers!

I'm also interested in this.

Did no one ever figure this out? I too would love to know the profiles for their equipment. I have the Spike v3 10 gal BK, HLT and MT.

I haven't. I was just winging it for a while. Now recently I've moved to a new house and have yet to setup my rig. Someone has to have figured this out by now. If you find it, please share the info.

Well I talked to Ben over at Spike and I showed him the Blichmann 10 gal profile and he said it was pretty much the same as that. I wish I had a more definitive answer though.

Just coming back from a hiatus and plan to start brewing again very soon. It's been a rough year, new house, lots to do, etc. Just wondering if anyone got a solid answer on this?

I'm looking into getting the Spike Brewing System this year if I can afford it. The kettles are basically the same as what I have now Spike v2's.

Back