House Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerzrus

Reaction score
I will surely get scolded for this one but I've read a few posts in the past about someone showing off a house for sale that was Brewer Friendly. Try searching any key words for that and you're done.

Anyway, if I don't get booted for this I just wanted to show what we're offering with hopes that a homebrew fan will buy. We're in Atlanta area so there's a good market for that.

My dual purpose room is vented and has a full size fridge for kegs and a mini for fermentation, sink, and an electrical panel only 10' away if that's your flavor as it is mine.

Check out the pics, website below, listing tomorrow...or tell me how wrong I am for posting in this forum and boot me! Sorry, thanks for reading this far down the thread.

http://www.planomatic.com/70356

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1460598932.460674.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1460598966.791977.jpg

Thanks. If I could take it to Michigan with me I would. House prices here are ridiculously cheap. Who ever buys will get an awesome deal for what we've done to it.

Back