• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delaware Need to sell fast because im being charged storage.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricktanan

Reaction score
Im importing two products, and because of the customs i cannot receive, so i have those items in Wilminton DE and need to sell it because is charging me every month of storage.
They are new and the price is less than store.
Nitrogen Draft System w/ Brass Stout Faucet - Ball Lock Keg $150.00
7.5 Gallon Conical Fermenter $450.0

I can arrange shipping for free.

Im importing two products, and because of the customs i cannot receive, so i have those items in Wilminton DE and need to sell it because is charging me every month of storage.
They are new and the price is less than store.
Nitrogen Draft System w/ Brass Stout Faucet - Ball Lock Keg $150.00
7.5 Gallon Conical Fermenter $450.0

I can arrange shipping for free.

Well, you are saying the items are with customs.

So, what exactly are you selling?

And ironically enough, I am in Wilm, DE and was just looking for a nitro setup but I don't like the sounds of this one.

If anyone is interested pm me.. so we can discuss private..
The product is new in box and if ur veryfied i can ship then u pay me when u receive and check the product.

no. im importing from USA.. to another country, so i cannot ship those two because of taxes and custom regulations.

To Ricktanan, your best bet at this point would probably to just put the items on Ebay and sell them there.

Lol., i sent to wstbrewing and he didnt receive so i lost the shipping cost.

I look at this and say maybe legit with miscommunications. I would still be leery because of only 5 posts from the OP, and the fact that government(s) involved. Even if the OP were on the up and up maybe there could be problems with customs on either side of the transaction.....

If someone wants this enough insist on COD.

After it gets there, he will be by in a week to pick of the cellophane wrapped packages inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back