Considering Blichmann Hop Rocket, anyone with experience?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmitchell3

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm looking I tot he idea of a hop rocket, primarily as a way to add another jolt of hoppy goodness in my hoppy beers following the dry hop or on its way into the fermenter. Because of how my system is set up I don't whirlpool, so I thought this might be a reasonable alternative.

What has your experience been with the hop rocket? Would you recommend it? Why or why not?

I have one, I love it. Only use it sometimes but it works great! Also makes a great filter in line to the fermenter. I just wish it was bigger. I can't fit enough hops for my 20 gallon batches so I bought a larger hop back from stout tanks that isn't near as nice.

I have one, I love it. Only use it sometimes but it works great! Also makes a great filter in line to the fermenter. I just wish it was bigger. I can't fit enough hops for my 20 gallon batches so I bought a larger hop back from stout tanks that isn't near as nice.

Agree with all of the above. It works very well, but having a larger capacity would be great for those of us who brew 15+ gallons at a time.

Latest posts

Back