Hello from TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChefyTim

SudsChef
Reaction score
Hey,
I was glad to find this site as there is a wealth of information on this site.

I started brewing only in April of 2007. I have brewed about 25 brews so far.
I liked most of them but and still searching for that perfect brew. Maybe a dunkel or something.

Since starting to brew I noticed there are no brew clubs near where I live in the sticks of the Upper Cumberlands of Tennessee. After attending several events from some of the clubs in TN and driving over 100 miles home after having a few brews I have founded a new brew club for brews of the Cookeville, TN area. If you are located in that area and would like more information please visit www.ucMashers.com.

Cheers,
Tim
:rockin:

Welcome to HBT. It looks like you've been very productive in your first year.

Hi BrianP, I like your proverb and can you tell me how you uploaded your photo to your profile page. I've been at it for a half hour and I'm stuck, thanks, CiderDunc

tell me how you uploaded your photo to your profile page
I'm not Brian, but:
Hit the "CP" just above the "Post Reply" button near the top of the page. Under "settings & options" choose "Edit Profile Picture." If you don't see it, it may only be available for those who fiscally supported the site.

Rick

CiderDunc said:
Hi BrianP, I like your proverb and can you tell me how you uploaded your photo to your profile page. I've been at it for a half hour and I'm stuck, thanks, CiderDunc

You have to be a paying member for have an avatar. $20/year, or $75 life-time.

The signature line is available to anyone. It's editable in your profile.

Latest posts

Back