• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York WTS - Micromatic Premium Regulator with connector

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suorangeguy

Reaction score
This is a micromatic 642 CO2 regulator. It includes the connector to attach this regulator to another. I originally had this connected to another regulator of the same type. I was able to serve/carb at two different pressures from one tank.

I have since purchased a three pressure secondary regulator so I don't need this.

There are some wrinkles on the paper labels inside the gauges because it was used inside a fridge. It does not interfere with them working.

$40 plus shipping.

4reQRAN.jpg

GyU0Qk4.jpg

reg.jpg

I'm interested, since the pictures aren't showing up, can you please email them to me? Thanks

This actually fits in a padded flat rate Priority envelope (I would wrap it very well) that costs $6.10

Total cost $46.10

No interest but we have a place on Keuka Lake.We drive through Montour falls on the way up.Absoutley love it up there.Been to the local bar/brewery.I think it was called Rooster fish.

I'll take it. PM me your paypal email or send an invoice, if that's how you'd like payment. Thanks!

edit to ask:
Doesn't make a difference, but is the valve a check valve?

No interest but we have a place on Keuka Lake.We drive through Montour falls on the way up.Absoutley love it up there.Been to the local bar/brewery.I think it was called Rooster fish.

Rooster fish is a nice brewery. Not long after I started brewing I ran into their master brewer. I was buying 15 gallons of RO water at a store and he asked me what I was going to use it for. I think he was pleasantly surprised. Had a short conversation about water chemistry in brewing. I was still extract brewing at the time.

Check out Two Goats on the east side of Seneca Lake. A little out of your way but it's worth the drive.

Rooster fish is a nice brewery. Not long after I started brewing I ran into their master brewer. I was buying 15 gallons of RO water at a store and he asked me what I was going to use it for. I think he was pleasantly surprised. Had a short conversation about water chemistry in brewing. I was still extract brewing at the time.

Check out Two Goats on the east side of Seneca Lake. A little out of your way but it's worth the drive.

Off topic but they have a good BBQ place now too. Its in Watkins Glen. Had some bangin wings there back in October when we did our Wine/Beer Tour.

Back