• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Free: 17#s of rock solid pale DME

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basline

Reaction score
I have about 17 pounds of DME that is a giant solid block. Free for local pickup, I'm in Oakland CA. I'm pretty sure its light DME.

I got the bag as part of a bunch of stuff I bought used off another homebrewer. I used a couple of pounds to make starters, but it's been sitting closed up but not air tight. It should be free from pest, and if you are willing to take a hammer to it, it could make plenty of starter or fermentables for a big batch.

I remember how little money I had to spend on the hobby when I started, so I hope someone can use this. I've got way too much beer stuff now, and I need to win some points with SWMBO.

If you could somehow petrify it and carve it into a hop or something
You would be EPIC

Back