• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Other 20X500ml Swing Tops $30

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattdc26

Reaction score
For sale 20, 500ml German Swing top bottles with crate labels removed, I live in England but ship through USPS (Military). I have 112 of these in their crates, I would be willing to makes some trades for 5 gallon ball lock kegs also. Buyer pays shipping. Happy New Year!

IMG_2134.jpg

These are a lot cheaper than most of the swing tops I see being sold on here. I also have 4 boxes of 18x500ml. Clean in great shape.

Shipping is not going to be cheap seeing how i can only ship USPS from my location, its about $20 for people north of Delaware. LA is $40.

Alright folks I was out of town for "work" and after doing extensive research on shipping, I have found it to be a waste of money on both ends. I will be moving back to the states in september and will bring plenty of bottles and crates with me.

Thanks,

Matt

I am a flying mechanic and frequently get to stop in Germany so being that I fly on a cargo plane I always grab a few cases on the way home.

Back