• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York For Sale: EBIB Complete Setup with Kegorator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weissbier

Reaction score
***SOLD****

Unfortunately life has gotten in the way and I have to make some space. I'm taking reasonable offers for my complete 4500W EBIB System with Kegorator, March Pump, CFC... Not sure what it is worth, more of a labor of love so make me an offer. You get everything in the picture plus 4 Ball Lock Kegs and a Barley Crusher. Everything you need to get you going. PM me for more info or with an offer. Local Pick Up on Long Island. Thinking the setup is worth about $750. Thanks! :mug:

2lbow7a.jpg

iz99c4.jpg

ouwih3.jpg

Holy crap that's a friggin steal you are giving that stuff away man. Your control panel, element and the brew keggle alone are worth that my friend. You might want to see what folks get for decent control panels alone. Yours looks pretty nice.

I'm all for folks getting deals if that's what your doing just don't want you to undercut yourself.

You should send him a gift basket! Man what a steal! I just ordered my 40 gal brewpot that I am building my EBIAB system with 3 days ago. If this had appeared before then I'd of had to rethink my plans ;) congrats!

You should send him a gift basket! Man what a steal! I just ordered my 40 gal brewpot that I am building my EBIAB system with 3 days ago. If this had appeared before then I'd of had to rethink my plans ;) congrats!

I was thinking he would appreciate a case of good brew more than a fruit basket:mug:....

seller is a real nice guy, nice system, and I am thrilled to soon be brewing again soon....had built a remote controlled 3 vessel system many years ago...gave it up when life got busy with the kids...now retired and ready to start again.

Back