• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Dual Tap Kegerator w/ Kegs, Regulator, C02, etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC_Steve

Reaction score
THIS ITEM IS SOLD. Thanks for your interest.

Hey everyone. Unfortunately I need to get out of kegging so I'm selling my entire setup and would highly prefer to sell it all at once. It is a Kenmore Dual Tap tower fridge. I bought it from a friend a couple years ago as a single tower and replaced it with a dual tower. I will throw in the single tower as well in case you want it for whatever reason. I live in the Northern Virginia area (Fairfax) and am looking to get $400 for it. I'm open to offers. Here is everything I can think of about it:

Kenmore Fridge (about 8 years old?)
Kegco 3" Stainless Double Tap Tower
Perlick 525PC Faucets
2 Pin Lock 5 Gallon Kegs
Taprite 72BF Dual Gauge C02 Regulator
Dual gas distributor with on/off valves so you can have one keg on and the other off
CO2 Tank (I believe it's 10 or 20# - my guess is that it's at least half full based on weight)
Home made line cleaner (green cap below)
Stock line cleaner that it came with (never used)
Comes ready to go with pin lock connections but I will also include the parts that were taken off when it was set up for a commercial keg
Spare set of o rings for the kegs when needed
O ring lubricant that helps make an air tight seal
3 extra faucets (2 kegco and 1 stock)
2 stock black tap handle
1 Natural light tap handle
2 Sam Seasonal tap handles with insertable custom labels
1 extra single gauge regulator (I believe it still works but not positive, can be used as a backup)
CO2 threading tape to make a good seal

All parts (besides fridge) were replaced and or installed a little over a year ago and only have 3 kegs total through them so it is all in great condition.

As you can see the tap handles each have a place where you can slide in your own label. The fridge itself has a couple small dings and nicks on it but it is in overall good shape and runs well. There is some moisture buildup on the inside over several months so I tend to just wipe it down once every few months or whenever I'm swapping kegs. It's not enough to cause any issues though. I'd prefer to sell it to a knowledgeable homebrewer here before trying to go the craigslist route and have to explain why it won't hook up to a commercial keg as is.

It easily fits in both of my 5 gallon kegs with the tank. It's pretty clear that it will fit 3 kegs. Whether or not it could fit 4 with the tank is questionable though. Let me know if you're interested or have any questions.

oxINrHl.jpg

mtWpm4E.jpg

2AMVGeo.jpg

TWMfj7b.jpg

rnjpGfU.jpg

Last edited:
In Richmond and very interested, getting really tired of bottling.

Need to figure a couple things out first.

Cool, let me know if you have any questions. Everything is included that you would possibly need for kegging even if I forget to mention it in the post.

Also, just FYI I updated the original post with some more details as I went through all my stuff and added some more pictures.

Also, just FYI I updated the original post with some more details as I went through all my stuff and added some more pictures.

okay, okay - let me see how much I can sell my dog for, lol.

This is a great set up too, exactly what I am looking for.

I can't jump just yet (son's 1st birthday in less than 30 days). But, I have a plan . . .

Latest posts

Back