Brewsmith is the best ! Thanks Dr. Brad !!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcopolo

Reaction score
I just wanted to give Brewsmith kudos for a few reasons :
It's very easy to use when designing recipes, there are also a ton of recipes available via the website. You can also get free add-on/updates regarding ingredients, equipment and style guidelines.

I recently downloaded the 2015 BJCP guidelines onto my Beersmith & have reorganized my recipes to fit into the guidelines. Of course I also have files of recipes that do not fit the guidelines - that's one of the beauties of the software - set it up however you want.

In addition, Dr. Brad is constantly updating info per his newsletter and podcasts.

I can also add tons of related info via the notes option in both the actual recipes & ingredients sections. I can copy & paste almost anything online - so I'm creating a practical, comprehensive reference library.

And there is so much more technical stuff that one can tweak if you want

I've had Beersmith for many years, but I am happier with it now more than ever !

Just wanted to share this & also thank Dr. Brad for all he does & continues to do...:mug:

Back