• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts 20 Gallon MegaPot/Blichmann eKettles (BK, MT, & HLT w/ Coil)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrhamm

Reaction score
I'm downsizing my system and so I'm looking to sell my three 20 gallon kettles. These kettles have been used for fewer than 10 brews. They have nice clean holes (punched not drilled) for ball valves and coil connections as per The Electric Brewery design. I'm not including any of the valve hardware since I plan on applying them to smaller kettles.

PICTURES with details & descriptions: http://imgur.com/a/S4t12

$220 - 20G MegaPot 1.2 with holes (electric boil kettle configuration) and lid

$280 - 20G MegaPot 1.2 with holes (electric hot liquor tank configuration), lid, AND 1/2" OD x 50ft SS coil

$500 - 20G Blichmann Boilermaker with Blichmann False Bottom and lid

Take all 3 for $900

The original hardware (thermometer, valve, etc) are included with the Blichmann. As shown in the picture, I'm including the sacrificial magnesium anode that is installed in the HLT. The electrical cables & elements are not included.

Looking for local buyers (pickup) only right now. I'm located in Hudson, MA.

In the interest of trying to get these sold, I'm willing to take $800 for all three kettles (local pickup only though).

Back