Hop oil !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifearnothing0

Reaction score
Can anybody direct me to a good site to find distilled hop oil !?! This Hop Hunter IPA is absolutely amazing !!!

I bought some hop oils from hopmybeer.com a couple weeks ago. They are real aromatic hop oils that bring about strong fresh/green hop aroma, in my opinion much better and stronger than SN Hop Hunter.

It is really the raw green hop smell. I personally love it in pale ales and IPAs, as well as in Belgian ales and wheats, but I can really see how it can over power lighter beers and may not blend well with malt-dominant beers.

I love the fact that they offer so many varieties of hop oils. I think they may be the first/only one doing it right now. For $5 a bottle (that lasts a long time!) I'd definitely recommend trying a few of them!

Never used it but wondering if you can add directly to a keg in lieu of dry hoppping?

Someone on another thread mentioned that he added the hop oil in the keg in stead of dry hopping.

But if you ask me, I'd dry hop the beer AND add the hop oil in the keg :rockin:

Back