• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 5 Tap Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaronsUserName

Reaction score
Custom made 5 tap Keezer. Includes everything you need to tap either store bought kegs or delicious home-brewed beer.

I'm a wood worker and home brewer. I made this out of solid cherry with purple heart accents. I chose good quality components for this whole thing.
I got out of home-brewing recently and started putting pre-made beer (like Lagunitas and Heretic) on tap.
I love this thing dearly, but unfortunately I am moving and can't take it with me.
Feel free to respond with any questions you might have.

Extras Included:
-Dual regulator
-6 way air splitter
-Ranco temperature controller
-6 kegs for home-brewing
-C02 tank
-beverage and air lines (need to be cleaned)
-all necessary connections
-stainless steel perlick taps
-stainless steel drain

Measurements on wheeled base:
52" wide
34" deep
40" tall to counter
59" tall to top of box

Price:
$2,000

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2735.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

IMG_2728.jpg

IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2724.jpg

IMG_2737.jpg

Thank you!

Also, that is a very important piece of info that I left out.
I am in the Bay Area. More specifically I am in Sunnyvale.

Beauty! If you consider breaking it up l am interested in ALL of the cornies as long as they are ball lock my
folks are in sunnypatch and can arrange for pickup

Nice work!

Do you have any issues with your cat opening up the tap with it's paw? I am in the process of building my keezer and have a cat in the house. I don't want to come home to empty kegs and CO2 tank.

Back